In summary, we will only use your information:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
This is explained in more detail below.
- About us
- Children Under the Age of 13
- What information we collect and how we collect it
- How we collect Personal Information
- How and why we use Personal Information
- How we share Personal Information
- International transfers
- Data security
- How long we keep Personal Information
- Third party links
- Accessing and correcting your information
- Your rights
- Changes to this policy or your data
This website https://aevolve.health/ & https://AVEX.AI/ (our or the “Site“) is operated by Aevolve(also referred to as the “Company“, “we“, “us” and “our“).
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may use or direct any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site, use any of its features, subscribe to our mailing list, use any of the interactive links or post anything on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verified parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 13, in connection with the access or use of this Site, please contact us at email@example.com
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the Personal Information retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the Personal Information retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their Personal Information. At your request, we will remove your contact information from the system, and we will not contact you again.
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their Personal Information is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their Personal Information.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their Personal Information to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
This Site may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different than ours. Please consult all third party Sites’ privacy notices. We have no control and disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in connection with information that is submitted to, or collected by, third parties.